Thursday, August 4, 2011

IRONIC OR NOT??

Yesterday, I'm sitting in my garage and watch one of my neighbors going to work. He works for Cox Communication, a cable company that serves the western United States. Anyway, I noticed something on the side of his house...A SATELLITE DISH FROM DISH NETWORK!! I laughed and thought of the 90's Alanis Morrisette song, "Ironic" cause isn't it ironic??

So it got me thinking, would you take a job with a company if you don't purchase or believe in the company's products or mission? For example, I work as a poker dealer and I know of 1 or 2 dealers who don't even gamble! People take jobs because the money is good and bottom line is sometimes you have to do things to support your family no matter what you think of the job. I'm sure strippers didn't think about becoming strippers when they're younger, but the money is good.

So isn't it ironic that a person who grows up in a religious family becomes a stripper?
So isn't it ironic that a poker dealer hates gambling??
So isn't it ironic, don't ya think?


No comments: