Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Returning to the Blog

I know it's been a few months since I updated my blog, but things have been hectic lately. Moved into a new house, trying to figure out a few things, but I'm ready to start updated my blog...

I will still continue to update everyone my weight lost progress. I'm still doing P90x, and I'm as hyped up now as I was a few months ago...In fact, I'm only 3 weeks away from completed my 3rd round of P90x....

Also, I'm going to start to give everyone my progress as I try and resume my poker dreams...at times, I've been fired up, but circumstances beyond my control has curtailed the process...but I've told myself..I gotta start playing more because it's what I really love doing....

So please enjoy the ride as I will not hold back anything...

Thanks...


No comments: