Friday, February 1, 2008

Dinner Date with Daughter

It's the first day of February, two days before the Superbowl. I have New England, by the way. I was able to get off work early today because it was slow, so I decided to take my daughter to dinner. My fiancee is playing satellite at Binions, and I just didn't feel like cooking or eating fast food. My daughter and I went to Winchells (Very similar to Applebys) She will be 2 on the 21th of this month, and is usually a handful when we go to eat. I was pleasantly surprised how well-behaved she was tonight. I really enjoy my alone time with my daughter. She's growing up so fast that you treasure moments like this.

Sometimes your life goes by so fast that you don't get a chance to enjoy it. Always take time to take a deep breath and enjoy your life...

I'm going to play the first event of the upcoming Venetian Deep Stack poker tournament this Monday. It's $330 buy in with an estimatated field of around 700 people. First place will be around 50K. Hopefully the cards with be good to me at the right moments.....

No comments: