Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

It's SuperBowl Sunday and unlike many people I won't be attending any parties. I plan on staying home and watching it with Tonya and Anastacia, just the 3 of us. I placed a small bet on the Patriots and made 10 proposition bets ranging from Tom Brady completion percentage to whether the game will go into overtime.

Las Vegas is one of the greatest places to be for the Super Bowl (Next to actually being at the Superbowl). PArties are everywhere. People, who normally don't gamble, will place a wager on the game even if they don't have a favorite. Then there are the stories. Here are a couple of big wagers: someone has a $880,000 bet on the Patriots. ANother person has a whopping $1 Millions bucks on the Giants!! It amazes me how someone with money like that can throw it away on a football game. Now, I consider myself a gambler, but even I have limits. OH well, I guess if you have it....you can lose it too.

No comments: