Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MY PURSUIT TO 175 LBS -- DAY 11

My ankle was very tender this morning and swelled up a little, but it seemed to get better as the day went on..As a result, I completed YOGA without a hiccup! It was the first time, I ever did YOGA at night and felt stronger...Maybe cause I'm trying to build up energy in the morning...At night I felt so strong! Not sure if I'll continue this trend cause I rarely have 1 1/2 hr free time at night. The best part about the workout was my daughter did a little bit with me...Although she has a tough time doing the "Triangle Pose":)

Dinner was awesome...Salmon and Brussel Sprouts...Eating healthy is something I'm used to know....like working out...it becomes a addicting

TOMORROW: LEGS AND BACK (Hopefully, my ankle will feel better)
WEIGHT: 222LB..


No comments: