Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MY PURSUIT TO 175 LBS - DAY 5

The most challenging day of P90x is definitely the YOGA day! Because YOGA takes one hour and thirty minutes to complete, I have to wake up at 5AM...so I can do half of it, then I got to stop to take my stepdaughter to her bus stop, come back and picked up where I left off..so in actuality it's an hour and forty minute workout...

Yoga looks deceptively easy, but I'm here to tell you it's one of the most difficult thing to do. YOGA will twist your body in ways its not used to, but I toughen it out each time no matter if my body is yelling at me not to complete it!! I mean...c'mon, how many "Downward Dogs" can I possibly do??

Tonight we have Stuffed Green Bell Peppers with Turkey Meat...can't tell the difference in taste with ground beef..it's a definite meal that will continue to be in the rotations of meals

Weighed myself this morning and lost two pounds...that's 3 pounds in 4 days..YEAH!!

TOMORROW: LEGS AND BACK

MY WEIGHT: 225LBS

No comments: