Wednesday, February 28, 2018

GOING TO TRYING SOMETHING RATHER DAUNTING

It's been awhile since I actually sat down and wrote a blog post. All of my concentration has been on building my YouTube Channel and making that successful, but lately I've started to think about this blog which was my start to the journey of my life..evolving, growing, and branching my horizons. I really want to get back into blogging and getting it back to what it used to be, not what it has become (a shameless plug for my youtube channel), so starting March 1, 2018, I'm going to attempt something rather daunting...I'm not going to tell you what it is...but once I start it'll become apparent what it is....

This task will be very polarizing...it's going to be a hit or a miserable failure, but it's a something I really want to do and hopefully it'll be the former rather than the later...so everyone hold cause it's gonna be a fun ride...


No comments: