Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Pursuit to $10,000 (Day 5)

Follow me..why don’t ya....

As the calendar turned from 2009 to 2010, New Years Resolutions are in abundances. Everyone makes them, and for the first few weeks people are trying to lose weight, save money, be a better father (mother), or get a better job…

But the problem with new years resolutions is people dont’ set goals for them. For example: People want to lose weight, but how much?? People want to save money, but how much. People want to be a better parents, but how? People want a better job, but what kind of job?

To me, in order to follow goals, they have to be palpable. You have to see the progress everyday. You have to be able to see if you going towards your ultimate goal or going away from it.

So, I’ve decided to use this blog to try to accomplish my new resolution of making money playing poker...MY PURSUIT TO $10,000!!

Here’s how I’m going to track it. Every time I play poker I’ll track my wins/losses, dividing them by tournaments, cash games, and online and live. Hopefully, this will help me with my pursuit. I’m starting with a very small bankroll, so I’ll try to literally build from the ground up...hopefully, when I’m writting this blog on Dec 31th, I’ll be way over $10,000!!

Wish me luck!!

So here is what I’ve done so far as of 5 Jan 10:

Live tournament: -$65
Live Cash Game: 0
Online cash game -$7
Online Sit and Go:$13.50
Total: -$58.50

No comments: