Friday, September 6, 2013

25 Random Things About Myself



Back in 2009, one of my Facebook friends, asked her friends to write 25 random things about yourself. I decided to do the same thing. As I was scanning through my facebook account, I came across it and decided to share it to the blogosphere...


1. I absolutely love family...they are the best!
2. It took me 30 years to find my soulmate
3. My daughter is my heart and soul. I don't know what I'd do without her.
4. I'm a big Atlanta Falcons fan..GO FALCONS!
5. I love everything about poker...playing and dealing..
6. I've won over $50,000 playing poker tournaments since 2002!
7. Through dealing poker I've met: Jason Alexander (from Seinfeld) -- great guy, outstanding tipper, Don Cheadle, Kevin James (Clerks director), William Floyd (ex 49ers player), and the one and only William Hung -- genuinely a nice guy!
8. I'm addicted to "24" Love that show! Jack Bauer is the best!
9. One of my biggest regrets -- not continuing playing the piano when I a kid.
10. The hardest I ever laughed was my trip to Myrtle Beach with Wayne Capps, Chris Maxey, and Jeff Bright -- TWO CONDOMS!!!
11. The 3 years I was in Charleston, South Carolina were some of the best times of my life.
12. My first real addiction was the BBS and tradewars
13. I'm a pretty good dancer...
14. I've done P90x 3 times! 
15. My poker dream is to travel the world and playing poker tournaments for one year
16. Sometimes my temper gets the better of me.
17. I really need to lose weight
18. I'm very good at betting sports especially college basketball and baseball.
19. If I could sit and watching basketball all day...I would.
20. My favorite vacation spot is San Diego, California
21. I will win a poker tournament for 6 figures one day.
22. The biggest mistakes I've made in my life occured when I lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico..it was a dark 3 years both personally and professionally.
23. I am the worst handyman in the history of the world...I cannot fix ANYTHING!!
24. I think Las Vegas, NV is the greatest city in the world....
25. Is amazed at all the people from high school who has a facebook account..it's great getting in touch with everyone and amazed at how everything is doing in their lives!!!

No comments: