Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 -- My PURSUIT TO 175 LBS...

One of the best things that happened to me in 2010, was I managed to somehow lose 40 Lbs...through the P90x Program...it was tough, difficult, and felt very good about what I accomplished...I did the entire P90x program twice...The first time...I followed the program word for word...ate only what was listed in the guide...The second time, I did the exercise, but didn't follow the diet plan, and as a result..I didn't lose that much weight (although I gained muscle)...I took a long break after the 2nd 90 days...and gained 8 lbs back....now I'm ready to restart the program....

I'm going to use this blog as a printout of my journey.....and see where I am one year from now...it's going to be fun...Hopefully, I'll be able to get to my destination of 175 Lbs sooner than later...

Hope you guys enjoy it...

DAY 1: 228 LBs...


No comments: