Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MY PURSUIT TO 175 LBS - DAY 4

I'm sore!! There's no if ands or buts about it....I'm doing my best to ease back into the workout regiment, but at the same time, I don't want to half-ass it...Today, I worked on Shoulders and Arms....For Shoulder exercises I worked with 25Lb weights, Biceps I went back and forth with 20LBs and 25 LBs...for the Triceps, I used 15 lbs...I cut the reps to 8-12 cause I didn't want to overdo it...The initial week is about easing back into it...I think I'm doing a great job...but damn, I'm sore!!

Good news thought I lost 1Lb...and despite my soreness, I do have a lot more energy and vitality so I guess I'm doing something right...Another thing is I'm peeing ALOT!! I MEAN ALOT!! About once an hour...So I know my body is processing everything...

Wednesday is the DREADED YOGA day!! It's a tough not because of Yoga itself, but just the fact that's SO LONG..almost an hr and a half...

WEIGHT: 227LB..

No comments: