Saturday, January 8, 2011

MY PURSUIT TO 175 LBS -- DAY 6 & 7

DAY 6 -- I'm going to say this....the LEGS portion of P90x is a relatively easy workout for me...I'm not saying it's a piece of cake, but I didn't have to work too hard it...Through out my life, I'm always had strong legs...The hardest exercise on the LEGS program is "Wall Squats" Basically, you lean your back against the wall, then squat so that your legs are at a 90 degree angle and you have to stay there for 60 seconds...at around 30 seconds, your legs are burning!

DAY 7 -- The last exercise of the week is called KENPO....Kenpo is a form of martial arts originated in Japan. It's very similar to the TAE BO exercises that were popular in the 90's (Which by coincidence is a program I did to great results as well)...Personally, it's touted as a cardio exercise, but I just don't see it...I'm not saying it doesn't work, but I just feel it doesn't push my body enough...the exercises are relatively easy and non impactful. But it's all part of the p90x program and I'm implied to do it all..

My body is slowly getting used to eating right...Had a small salad and tuna for lunch this morning and been snacking on String cheese (Low fat) and fruit...Although last night I had to have sushi, but it's healthy so I don't feel bad....

Saturday is a rest day for me...the soreness has gone away except my glutes.....I'm going to enjoy my day off and be ready for WEEK 2 of P90X


WEIGHT: 225LB
WEEK 1: LOST 3 LBS

No comments: