Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MY PURSUIT TO 175 LBS -- DAY 10

Interesting day....

I did SHOULDERS and ARMS today...I increased my workload and my weights and struggled slightly, but was able to complete eat sets...My form may have wavered a little, so maybe I should lighten the load...I'm just trying to push myself...sometimes I have to set aside my ego and just get through each rep while maintaining proper form..I'll keep that in mind when I do this workout next week.

When I got home from work...I was getting the mail and somehow my left ankle rolled...This isn't the first time it's happened to me...From time to time...I can be walking around and all of a sudden my ankle roll for no reason...When I was in the Air Force, it seemed like I did it once a month...So, right now, my left ankle feel sore and tender...Hopefully, this won't last long and I can continue with my workout...Tomorrow is YOGA DAY....hoping my ankle will feel better...

TOMORROW: YOGA
WEIGHT: 223LB

No comments: