Saturday, January 15, 2011

MY PURSUIT TO 175 LBS -- DAY 12, 13, and 14

THURSDAY...Got back to my normal schedule...got up at 6AM and completed LEGS AND BACK..My ankle felt a lot better and was able to go through the entire workout without any problems.

FRIDAY...Ended WEEK 2, with KENPO....Because I think KENPO is the least effective workout on the P90X system, I'm always self-aware of putting more effort into it...Sometimes, I don't feel it works me hard enough, but I do it anyway....

SATURDAY...REST DAY.....Pretty did nothing today, but watch College basketball and watch my Atlanta Falcons go down in flames..

So after TWO WEEKS of P90X...I'm feeling really good! The motivation is still there..although the weight loss kinda stalled in the last two days...IN fact I gained 2 LBS...not sure how or why as I haven't really eaten junk...It's a little discouraging, but I'm not going to let a little weight gain get to me....

WEEK 3 BEGINS TOMORROW....CHEST AND BACK
WEIGHT: 224LBS..

No comments: